Innovative Elder Research Study and Research Center has created a Scientific Panel as a consulting body to promote and evaluate the Center’s scientific researches. An Observatory has been established to conduct scientific researches on Non Pharmacological Therapies and tools, especially concerning Alzheimer’s, dementia and behavioral disorders.
The Observatory is the context where trials and data collection are carried out and where organizations believing in the importance of NPT in people’s aid and care meet. All the companies wishing to participate are approved by IER executive board with advisory opinion of the scientific panel. It represents a data collection center for IER supervised trials, with the purpose of developing new research areas consistent with IER’s statutory values.
BECOME PARTNER OF IER OBSERVATORY
Dr. Ivo Cilesi, as IER Study and Research Center founder, realized multiple studies, researches and projects, individually as well as in collaboration with a selected group of experts.
- CADIAI Social Cooperative Via Boldrini 8 Bologna
- CRA 9 January in Modena
- ALISEI Cooperative in Varese
- I.M.M.E.S. and P.A.T. ASP in Milano
- Mantovani Foundation in Arconate (MI)
- Montedomini ASP Florence – via de’ Malcontenti 6 – 50122 Florence
- Cuban Healthcare system: “Doll Therapy at home” project
- Tusculum Foundation in Arogno (CH)
- Lugano Health-Technical School
- Locarno San Carlo Institute
- Regional Foundation Casa Anziani in San Donato di Intragna (CH)