The Centro Studi e Ricerche Innovative Elder Research Onlus has established a Scientific Committee as an advisory body for the promotion and evaluation of the scientific research of the Study Centre. It has also created an Observatory to carry out scientific research on Non-Pharmacological tools and methods of treatment, in particular with application in Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and diseases with behavioural disorders.
The Observatory is the field of experimentation, data collection and meeting place of care realities that believe in the importance of Non-Pharmacological Therapies (NPT) in the care of the Person.
It is composed of all the realities that ask to be part of it and that are accepted by the Board of Directors after hearing the opinion of the Scientific Committee. It is therefore prefigured as a data collection body of the experimentations coordinated by IER, able to promote new areas of research in line with the statutory principles of the body.
JOIN THE IER OBSERVATORY
Dr. Ivo CILESI, as founder of the IER Study and Research Centre, has carried out many studies, research and projects over the years, also availing himself of the collaboration of selected Professional Experts.
- CADIAI Coop.va Soc. Via Boldrini 8 Bologna
- CRA 9 Gennaio – Modena
- Coop.va ALISEI – Varese
- I.M.M.E.S. E P.A.T. ASP – Milan
- Fondazione Mantovani – Arconate (MI)
- Montedomini ASP Firenze – Via de’ Malcontenti 6 – 50122 Florence
- Cuban Health: Doll therapy at home project
- Fondazione Tusculum – Arogno (CH)
- Medical-technical school of Lugano
- San Carlo Institute in Locarno
- Fondazione Casa Anziani regionale – San Donato di Intragna (CH)